Thursday, May 3, 2012

Anniversary Recollections

This time a year ago, I was closing one chapter of my existence and opening another. Saturday celebrates a year since moving to the UK for, remarkably, the third time.

It certainly has been third time lucky for me. After arrival it wasn't long before I had numerous job offers on the table, and I've got to work for some lovely, talented people.

I have made some amazing new friends, and although I don't see my old friends as much as I like now that we are all grown-ups, I still feel like I disembarked at Heathrow into a ready-made family.


I finally got to go to Morocco (which you can read about here and here), and I'm loving having adventures within this glorious country.

But most of all, I feel incredibly blessed to have The Boy, who is without a doubt, genuinely wonderful. Which makes a delightful change to The Ex who consumed my existence and livelihood last time I lived in the UK.

I finally feel settled and at home, like I have found my place in the world and am so excited about exciting adventures and developments that will come in the next year.

Stay tuned my lovely readers, thanks for being part of my journey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment