Sunday, November 15, 2009

365 Days – 365 Posts. The S.L.O.Ginger Project!

Today I went and saw ‘Julie & Julia’; a fabulous movie about a chef and a blogger. A friend recommended it to me and said she knew I would want to blog about it afterwards.  Well, she was correct.

Once again I have come across something that inspires the creative bones in my body.  It reminded me that I want to be a writer.  One day, before I leave this world, I want to walk into a bookstore and see upon a shelf a book with my name on it.  I don’t care if it’s not a bestseller, or if nobody reads it.  But I want to write it so bad.

This dream of mine is one that is fleeting.  I can’t seem to stick to it, or dedicate the time to it.  I get inspiration for blogs all the time whilst driving or in my mundane job but never get the patience to sit down with my laptop and do it.

Last Monday I turned 26. An age where I thought I would have accomplished so much more in my life.  25 was an extremely mediocre year for me and I am determined that 26 will be spectacular. So here is my project…

Every day from now until my 27th birthday I am going to post at my blog that has been neglected for so long.  I am going to build my readership and improve my writing.  And that is not all… I’m going to take control of my life and be open to new opportunities.

Stay tuned my (few) faithful followers, it’s going to be an entertaining year!

No comments:

Post a Comment