Friday, June 3, 2011

Boredom

Friday, and a whole weekend stretched ahead of me with not a huge amount going on.

Yes, boredom has struck with a vengeance. I know I shouldn’t complain, but I am going to for a minute. I’m bored out of my fucking mind.

When all your friends are at work, and you’ve applied for all the new jobs, there really isn’t a whole lot to do.

Well that’s a lie, there is LOTS to do, but not a huge amount to do that doesn’t cost money.  Boredom makes me hungry (but can’t eat as battling wine babies and Heathrow injections). Boredom also makes me incredibly horny, as as a great way to kill the time is to google ways to give better blow jobs and other interesting tips. In fact if unemployment continues, I am on the road to becoming a complete and utter sexual by the end of the month.

Oh well, the sun is out so off I shall go to wander the streets and inevitably end up in Primark, buying stockings to wear with my suspender belt this weekend. Ho hum..

No comments:

Post a Comment