Sunday, June 12, 2011

New Discovery

I frequently find myself with a bit of an internal dilemma when writing at Secret Life. This is supposedly the one place where I can speak my mind, be brutally honest, vent and share. However, with so many of my close friends, the man, and occasionally my Dad reading this, I have found myself holding back on sharing things that I want to.

But today as I was strolling through Westfield London, I decided to no longer care. So without further ado I would like to tell you about something that has been on my mind recently. 

Oral Sex is a funny sort of thing to want to do really. The blow job I completely understand, It’s entirely an external thing, and as long as it’s been washed recently not entirely unpleasant. In fact, it’s incredibly satisfying to seeing and feeling your man orgasm, and feeling them explode inside your mouth makes you feel close to them in a way that few things do.

But I’ve nearly really enjoyed it when they return the favour. That is until I made the recent discovery that in fact, it is awesome. Perhaps all the men beforehand just had no idea what they were doing. The Ex used to point blank refuse to do it, and I think subconsciously that put me off. But now, I adore it. Perhaps because my man is incredibly skilled with his tongue and his fingers, or perhaps because I am comfortable enough to not be paranoid that they’re not enjoying it – but for whatever reason, I can’t get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment