Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Going Home


It is a truth universally acknowledged that there comes a time in every girls life when she must make a life changing follow-your-heart decision.

And recently, this time came for me. And for once, I decided to just do it.

Therefore, in a few short weeks I’m packing up my bags, getting on a plane and winging my way back to London, the city where my heart is.

I’m not sure what came over me, because first and foremost I am a remarkably sensible girl.  But the promise of a new life and new adventures was just too alluring for this 27 year old to resist.

So in one short month I’ll be changing my current location on Facebook to London England. And awaiting me is a UK Summer with promises of booze, new friends, old friends (the best kind) and a couple more earth-shattering orgasms.

I can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment